Monday 8 March 2010

2Y5M - 妈咪被感动了!!

After CNY my princess SICK!!! OMG we going to vacation and princess is SICK!!! Mommy so worried @ Tired because mid nite had to woke up checked her tempeture feed her medicine...until monday told husband do we still need continues our vacation this coming wednesday?! after husband deeply considered said NO..our princess health is much more important than our vacation!! wait her fully recover then 3 of us only can enjoy the vacation!!! so husband postponed another 2weeks.. which mean this coming Sunday 14 March!!

Now my princess is recovered just left a little bit phlegm in her throat...during her sick day i keep on carry her because see her so tired @ she requested...after this 2 weeks tired @ worried feel so worth it!! because my princess nowadays keep on say Mommy I LOVE U... mommy heart is melt @ sweet !

Today mommy told hayley mommy so tired...

Hayley : Huhh ..mommy tired?!!
Mommy : Yes mommy so tired @ no energy..
Hayley : mommy
抱抱啊!!!
Mommy : Aiks.. Mommy carried her on hand...
Hayley : Hayley
按摩按摩 mommy massage massage mommy..
Mommy : I Love You Hayley (Kiss @ hug her tight)
Hayley : I love mommy @ I Love daddy also...( everytime i say i love Hayley sure she will told me she Love her daddy also)

PS / Thanks for all FB fren comment to pray for my princess get well soon!! i'm greatly appreciate your prayer that Ti Kong heard....

No comments:

Post a Comment